Natural teeth illuminate with different dimensions of colour. It’s lifelike characteristics depend on its colour (hue) , saturation (chroma), value (transparency), translucency, shape, contours, and textures. Today’s beautiful ceramics will be able to mimic and captivate these luminescence qualities.
That is where a great team becomes important with continuous dialogue between the members. We team up with great dental laboratories and dental technicians to recreate the most natural, functional, and aesthetically pleasing result that is unique to you.
Choosing the right treatment modality is just as important as the choice of materials. We believe in providing the best possible of care and will guide you through the optimal treatment choices for your specific situation.
Thanks to the following laboratories for making this possible:
- Shanto Dental Ceramics Ltd.: www.shantodental.com
- Pro-Esthetics Dental Laboratory: www.pro-esthetics.com
- Protec Dental Laboratory: www.protecdental.com
- Salix Dental Laboratory, and
- Aurum Dental Group: www.aurumgroup.com
- Composite Restoration
- Porcelain/Ceramic Crowns (Caps): Emax, Empress, Feldspathic Porcelain)
- Porcelain/Ceramic Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain/Ceramic Veneers
- Porcelain/Ceramic Inlays and Onlays
- Zirconia Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Gold Inlays and Onlays